>> WILD HEART <<
How is this going to work?
Step One on the journey will be to go buy some kick ass black undies and accessories that you feel amazing in! They don't have to be gratuitous, just something that reflects who you are. May be you love to wear cosy knee high socks in bed...bring them! Perhaps you have a super cosy cardi that you love...lets make it sexy! There are so many options in the world of lingerie and there is something for everyone. I'll leave the look up to you, just be yourself and you can always ask for some advice.
Step Two I hope to help you see the beautiful things in yourself, things that maybe you had forgotten about or overlooked. We will work together to find out what you want from the session.
Step Three You bring your butt to the studio, we blast some Beyonce, we have a little tipple whilst being pampered and we shoot the shit out of this.
Step Four You end your session and get ready to party with your girls. You are now part of a club of brave women embracing their own image & body type which will empower others in the process.
GET YOUR TIPS OUT
This shit is already daunting enough, help is at hand with some of our top tips for arriving prepared for your session.
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR SHOOT
- Bathe, shave and moisturise
- Remove ALL price tags, size & care labels, etc. from clothing, especially from lingerie and panties. They can ruin otherwise great photographs.
- Double-check everything is properly packed and ready for the shoot: heels, jewellery, accessories, props.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to get to the studio without stressing. Check weather and traffic reports to ensure you have allotted enough time for unexpected delays.
- Enjoy a relaxed, quiet evening.
- Plan for a good night’s sleep – eight hours is ideal.
THE DAY OF YOUR SHOOT
- Use only clear deodorant
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to your session to avoid red marks on your skin (no jeans, tight socks or tight clothing, for instance).
- Eat something light but filling before you leave the house.
- Arrive with a clean and moisturized face and CLEAN DAMP HAIR (important!).
- Most important: Take a deep breath and RELAX. It’s completely normal to be a little bit nervous before your shoot, but please don’t worry because you will be in very good hands. You will be surprised how quickly that subsides when you start feeling like a bad ass! We will show you exactly how to pose and work with you to get the perfect shot.